- Topeka High School 1979-1981 – General Education Diploma | October 1982 | Topeka, Ks
- Bachelors of Science | December 1, 2000 | Manhattan Christian College, Manhattan, Ks Management and Christian Ethics
- Masters of Divinity | May 18, 2007 | Saint Paul School of Theology | Kansas City, Mo. | Specialization: Evangelism and Black Church Studies
- Doctor of Ministry in progress, January 2019 | Phillip’s Theological Seminary, Tulsa, Ok | Transformational Leadership in Intercultural Community
- Assistant to the Bishop / Director of Clergy Excellence – Topeka Ks, – July 1, 2021, to present.
- District Superintendent, Salina – Hutchinson – July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2021
- District Superintendent, Salina-Hays District – July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2020
- District Superintendent, Salina District – July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2017
- Senior Pastor (FE), Independence First UMC – July 1, 2010 – June 30, 2014
- Senior Pastor (PE), Mentor and Quayle UMC- July 1, 2009 – June 30, 2010
- Senior Pastor (PE), Mentor UMC, Mentor Ks, – July 1, 2007 – June 30, 2009
- Associate Pastor (Part-time Local Pastor) – Highland Park UMC, Topeka Ks, – October 2002 – June 30, 2007
Previous Military Career & Awards and Training:
- Retired Sargent First Class 1982-2004 served in Kansas and New York Army National Guard.
- Interim First Sargent in the absence of the First Sargent and Platoon Sargent duties. (2000-2003)
- Chief Supervisor of Accounting & Finance Operations U.S. Property and Fiscal Office – Topeka, Ks (2000-2003)
- Award of Excellence – Government Accounting -National Guard Bureau, Washington DC. 2001, 2002, 2003
- Military Pay & Accountant – U.S. Property and Fiscal Office – Topeka, Ks (1987-2000)
- Award – Soldier of the Quarter 1985: 42nd Rainbow Division Finance Company in New York City, NY.
- Army Basic, Advance Initial Training, Primary Leadership Development, Battle Skills, Basic & Advanced
- Non-Commissioned Officer Courses,
Leadership Positions & Community Leadership:
- Great Plains Conference boards and committees 2014 to present
Chair – Community Remembrance Project (CRP) The Dana Adams Project 1893 with EJI – June 2020 to present.
- Delegate to General Conference 2020 to present.
- Conference Connecting Council 2014 to present.
- Conference Board of Ordained Ministry 2012 to present,
- Board of Trustees Kansas Wesleyan University 2014 to 2021.
- Member Salina Health Education Foundation / Chair of Religious Affairs – NAACP Salina Kansas. 2017-2021.
- Delegate 2018 Christian Communities Together Ecumenical Concerns. (COB)
- Kansas East Conference Diversity Task Force 2010-2013
- Conference Episcopacy Committee 2012-2013. / Chair of Parsons District Committee on Ordained Ministry 2012-2014.
- Organizer Parsons District Clergy Women 2012-2014.Chair 2013 Martin Luther King Jr Celebration Independence, Ks
- Chair 2012 Community Thanksgiving Dinner Independence, Ks.
- Divorced. – One son and daughter-in-law. Seven grandchildren. Mother and host of family in Topeka, Ozawkie, Oskaloosa, Atchison, Lawrence Kansas, Kansas City Mo, Illinois and Virginia. 1 pet dog shin tzu.